5 Major Benefits of Social Media Marketing for a Business

 In today's times, Social Media has completely changed how we communicate with one another. It’s in our best interest to be informed about all of the new possibilities & trends to manage our online image. Here we will discuss why social media can be super beneficial for and your business.

Table of Content

  • You Can Find Larger Audiences
  • Create a Recognition for your Business
  • Improve Your Strategies
  • Better Conversions With Re-Targeting
  • Join Social Media for FREE


  1. You Can Find Larger Audiences

There are currently more than billions of people present on social media platforms. It’s a great opportunity for businesses to reach different & a large pool of people that would be interested in products or services.

According to PEW Research Center, these are the percentage of American people that use social media sites online or on mobile .

  • YouTube: 73%
  • Facebook: 68%
  • Instagram: 35%
  • Pinterest:  29%
  • Snapchat: 74%
  • LinkedIn: 25%
  • Twitter: 24%


  1. Create a Recognition for your Business


Establishing brand recognition is one of any business's most important marketing goals. Fortunately, social media has the power of easy & effective brand building.

Getting your brand in front of people much more quickly & easily as compared to traditional media.

  1. Improve Your Strategies


Social media will also assess your own performance. For Example, if you run a marketing campaign you will want to know how it’s performing ?

Social media platforms also provide you with information on how well are your ads running. Helping you in evaluating in better social media strategies to optimize & improve your campaigns so that you can drive & bring better traffic to your business.

  1. Better Conversions With Re-Targeting


Traffic isn’t really traffic until it drives real conversions. That’s where retargeting comes in. A miraculous tool used in social media marketing.

According to studies, only 2% will actually buy something during their first visit to your website. Advertising can help you in reaching the other 98%. Re-targeting ads are the other way. While you think showing the same ad, again and again, will frustrate the customer the opposite has proven to be true. In simple words, the more he sees it, the more he will like it. This is a psychological effect used by re-targeting ads called the mere-exposure effect.

  1. Join Social Media for FREE


The fun part about social media is that it’s completely free to join. The only thing spend is your time in the form filling & profile building process. Social media does have paid advertisement options but you can also promote yourself or your business organically (free of cost).

Popular posts from this blog

By pushing the power button three